**METERED MAIL TYPICALLY ARRIVES 24 HOURS FASTER THAN STAMPED MAIL
1. Convenience – It’s like having a dedicated mailroom in your office. Metered mail ensures a hassle-free process, eliminating trips to the post office and wasted postage due to uncertainty over rates.
2. Out the Door Faster – Applying stamps to a huge stack of envelopes is a tedious process. With a postage meter, envelopes are stamped quickly and easily.
3. Online Postage Refills – Replenish your postage supply 24/7, avoiding time-consuming trips to the post office.
4. Savings – Save money using a MCC proved Neopost postage meter and scale with up-to-date rates. With an integrated digital scale for precision weighing, a postage meter enables you to print the exact denomination — instead of using multiple stamps. You can also earn up to 5% savings over standard rates for Priority Mail® or Express Mail.®
5. Increased Security – Eliminating physical stamp inventories means you’ll never have to worry about lost or damaged stamps. Your postage dollars are safe-and-sound in your lockable meter, as opposed to a cluttered desk drawer.
6. Cost Accounting – A built-in cost accounting feature can accurately track postage expenditures for multiple accounts. This shows you where postage dollars are being spent, for easier budgeting and reconciliation.
7. Package Compatibility – Self-adhesive metered tapes are ideal for larger items such as packages, large flat envelopes and tubes. This looks cleaner and more professional than wallpapering an item with stamps, in addition to enabling you to apply the exact postage eeded.
8. Faster Delivery – Metered mail is expedited as high-priority business mail. It’s already dated, postmarked, and cancelled when it arrives at the post office, so it requires fewer steps in the handling process. That means quicker results for your important correspondence…for the same dollar you’re spending now!
9. Enhancing Your Image – Metered mail makes a statement about your company. Small businesses can appear larger and more prominent. And after all, your envelope is often the first impression you make on the customer.
10. Free Advertising – With its ability to print a logo, advertisement or even a product image, a postage meter can turn your envelope into a mini-billboard. This is important since envelope marketing has been proven to enhance open-ability and readership, while improving response rates.
Let MCC help you with your organizations mailing needs by setting up a free consult and demonstration.