You can experience significant cost savings, simple processing & online tracking of your mail with the Neopost eServices App. Below is an overview of how this App can assist you.
- Accurately track all of your outgoing mail anywhere, anytime as long as you have an internet connection.
- With eServices, you will know when every mail piece went out, and more importantly, when they arrived at their destination.
- Create user definable email alerts to inform you of delivered and undelivered mail.
With the Neopost E-Services App, you will be able to utilize discounted postal rates for USPS® Extra Services three primary services with the E-Services App:
- eDelivery Confirmation™
- eSignature Confirmation™
- eCertified Mail™ and Return receipt
1) What is eDelivery confirmation?
Provides basic tracking information and provides delivery status including:
– Date of transaction
– Delivery/destination zip code
– Shipment status
– Attempted, forwarded or returned delivery – date & time
– Confirmed delivery – date & time
2) What is signature confirmation™ include ?:
Electronic verification of recipient’s name (first initial & last name)
– It is only available at time of mailing
– It does not include insurance
– And delivery record, including the recipient’s signature, is maintained by the USPS®
– Save $.40 Per Piece by Using eSignature Confirmation
3) What is eCertified Mail™ and Return receipt
– Provides optional proof of mailing and delivery
– Unique article number allows you to verify delivery online
– Recipient’s signature is obtained at the time of delivery and a record is maintained by the Post Office™
– Actual delivery address & signature
What are the benefits of on all the eServices APP?
- Reduced postal costs
- Offers competitive services that compare with UPS/FedEx
- Track and trace
- Reduced labor
- Less paperwork with eCertified Mail™ – no green cards needed
- Better tracking of accountable mail
- Provides email alerts
- Consolidated viewing of all eServices electronically
For more information, contact Jonas Berry at MCC either by phone at 901-725-9271 or email at email@example.com